The openSUSE.Asia Committee is seeking sponsors for the third edition of openSUSE.Asia Summit. The summit will take place in Yogyakarta, Indonesia from Sept 30 – Oct 2nd 2016. With over 400 attendees every year, we expect the trend to follow suite. Our attendees are casual, power and business users. Sponsorship covers facility and travel costs.
We aim to provide a free platform for users, contributors, and developers. The summit fosters relationships across open source enthusiasts. Attendees take this opportunity to learn about different modern technologies and share their experiences. Sponsorships show your appreciation for our community. It is also a great way to
- Promote your products in the community.
- Business can promote their solutions / services to our community and stakeholders through business tracks.
- Sponsors can promote their products / services through
- openSUSE.Asia Summit website.
- Printed materials advertising the event.
- Summit welcome package.
- Promotional advertising visible throughout the event location.
- Other community events that to promote openSUSE.Asia summit.
- Sponsors can also request a booth to highlight their products and businesses.
Contact Estu Fardani (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 15th of September, 2016. The sponsorship prospectus is available at https://github.com/tuanpembual/Summit2016/blob/master/CFP_V140616.pdf.